Welcome and thank you for choosing Dr. Dennis Gardner, DDS as your dental care provider. Please download and print the patient forms. Carefully fill them out in full and bring them with you to your first appointment. The forms can be accessed HERE.
If you prefer to fill them out in our office, please arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to address them with our staff.
We have our own Panoramic X–ray machine. As the name suggests a Panoramic X–ray makes a half circle from ear to ear to produce a panoramic, two dimensional representation of all your teeth to give an overall picture of your teeth and jaw bones in one X-Ray film.
This Panoramic X-ray is especially effective in the following situations:
- View and diagnose fractures of the teeth and/or jaws when it is difficult to open your mouth
- View development, position, and eruption of primary teeth so we can see all your child’s baby teeth and permanent teeth at one time
- For individuals who have difficulty holding x-ray films in their mouth
- Diagnosing Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) dysfunction or Jaw joint Problems
- Viewing impacted wisdom teeth
- Detecting presence of bone or gum diseases
- Diagnosing early signs of oral cancer
- Discovering cysts and tumors
- Surveying the sinus region
- Discovering stones in the salivary glands
- Examining trauma patients
- Obtaining baseline data for long term dental health
- Diagnostic data for referring dentist to use
- Identification in case of an accident
- Provide valuable information about signs of Alveolar bone loss
- Evaluation for full or partial removable dentures, dental implants, or braces.
- Alternative for those who can not tolerate other types of films and have sensitive gagging reflex
After determining your overall oral health, we’ll develop a suggested treatment plan for you, with your input as well. We will work with your insurance company to ensure you receive the maximum coverage at the lowest cost. And if dental insurance is not part of your overall health insurance, we work with a company (CareCredit) to provide you the funds you wish to invest in your dental treatment plan.